Are you ready for an exciting adventure? Join us on this unique adventure in Sarapiquí: a hike to a beautiful waterfall with an included zip line experience.
Our tour begins with two zip line cables that will take you from the starting point to the other side of the Sarapiquí River, where the private reserve La Linda is located, a 282-acre forest conservation area. From there, you will hike for approximately 45 minutes through mountain trails until you reach the banks of the Tirimbina River, and finally, the beautiful 10-foot high waterfall.
Throughout the journey, you’ll be accompanied by an experienced guide who will show you the diverse habitats of the rainforest animals. After enjoying the waterfall, you’ll return to La Linda Zip Line with two additional cables, including one that is 2,300 feet long and crosses the Sarapiquí River. Book your tour with us now and live this thrilling adventure!
Minimum 4 years old
Approximately 3.5 hours
Kids / Seniors
Arrive 15 minutes before the tour start time.
Closed-toe footwear is mandatory.
- Please leave jewelry or other valuable items at home as they can easily be lost in the river.
Base of operation of Aventuras del Sarapiquí
Included in the tour
- Safety equipment
- Local transportation
- Certified guides
What to bring
- Cap or hat
- Sunglasses with strap
- Insect repellent
- Jacket to protect against cold and/or rain
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt or T-shirt
- Bring a change of clothes
- Closed-toe shoes (sneakers or hiking boots)
- Flip flop type sandals or just slide-in footwear are not permitted
- Barefoot individuals are not permitted